Play. Laugh. Learn. Volunteer
As a volunteer at Cape Cod Children’s Museum, you play a major role in sustaining the Museum’s mission to stimulate creativity and imagination while inspiring children and their families to engage with each other, their community and the world at large.
We are always looking for enthusiastic volunteers to participate in our lively environment. We have opportunities for high school and college students, adults and families. Join Cape Cod Children’s Museum’s energetic and friendly team of dedicated volunteers and rediscover the joy of playing, laughing and learning all over again!
In House Play
• Help run a craft or activity
• Host a weekly workshop/story-time
• Engage children and adults in hands-on exhibits
Special Events Volunteer
• Facilitate and coordinate tasks leading up to event
• Assist and support Museum staff at special events and programs
• Assist in sending out important mailings.
Fundraising & Community
• Research grant opportunities for funding
• Write and send letters of solicitation for special events
• Host CCCM booth at community events
• Promote Museum offerings to the community
• Research awareness of events & fundraising opportunities in the
community and how to get involved
Office Related Duties
• Answering Phones and photocopying
• Following up on membership renewals
For more information about volunteer opportunities please contact
Holly Dayton at (508) 539-8788
Thank you for your interest in volunteering and becoming part of our team at Cape Cod Children’s Museum!